Pretzel is everyone favorites snack to be had when you relaxed or gather with your family and friends. But when you do that, you should remember to ask if there is someone that intolerant to gluten so you could provide the gluten free version. Are Pretzels Gluten Free? Then the answer is no for most Pretzels because they are made from flour which is not gluten free. That is why you should be very careful when purchasing any pretzel for your family and friends.
Are Pretzels Gluten Free? Do Pretzels Have Gluten In It Or Not?
List of Pretzel Brand You Can Eat
But you should not worry too much because now you could actually find many pretzel makers that create the gluten free version for their pretzel. This is due their concern to the Pretzels fans that could not eat it because they are intolerant to gluten. For you who do not know which brands that create the gluten-free version, we will give you the list here:
- Glutino: this manufacturer has many kinds of gluten free snack, and one of the favorites is their pretzel. The reason is because they create it with different kind of flavors so people will be able to choose according to their liking.
- Snyder’s of Hanover: this manufacturer has been known to be the creator of pretzel that is so delicious which makes their pretzel popular. And the good news to all people who could not eat gluten, that they would also create their popular pretzel into the gluten free version since 2011. And you should not have to worry because the gluten free version would still taste the same as the original one.
- Ener-G Foods: from this manufacturer, we could find several gluten free pretzel product in many flavors such as poppy seed, sesame seed, and many others. They are packed in small 1 oz bag or large 8 oz bag. What best from this manufacturer is that the pretzel would also fit well on your kosher food list.
- Barkat: this pretzel brand comes from the Gluten Free Foods Ltd manufacturer; this is why they are guaranteed to be free from gluten. Since this brand is imported from the United Kingdom, so they would be only available when you search through several food dealers.
- Kim & Scott’s Gourmet Pretzels: the company that makes this pretzel has spent two whole years to be able to create gluten free pretzel using ancient grains combinations that consist of 5 different grains. You could purchase their pretzel from their official website, or you could also try to find it in several whole food suppliers in your area.
- Dutch Country Soft Pretzels: for you who prefer to have soft Pretzelsrather than the crunchy one, then you could have it from this brand. They sell their soft pretzel in two forms; the first is the pretzel mixture still in gluten free version which you could cook and make yourself at home. But if you do not want to be troubled, then they already create soft frozen pretzel so you could prepare it faster.